A chapter 11 bankruptcy case was filed in the Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland, Baltimore Division, by the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Baltimore (doing business as the Archdiocese of Baltimore) on September 29, 2023, and assigned case number 23-16969. The Honorable Michelle M. Harner was assigned as the presiding Judge.
All matters filed in this case will be heard on the following dates, unless otherwise ordered by the Court:
- December 4, 2023, at 10:00 AM
- December 18, 2023, at 10:00 AM
- January 8, 2024, at 10:00 AM
- January 29, 2024, at 10:00 AM
- February 12, 2024, at 10:00 AM
- March 4, 2024, at 10:00 AM
- March 25, 2024, at 10:00 AM
- April 15, 2024, at 10:00 AM
Claims and Docket Information
The Court has approved the appointment of Epiq Corporate Restructuring, LLC as the claims and noticing agent in this case. Click here for the Epiq Corporate Restructuring, LLC website to review docket information and to file claims in this case.